To-do list in September.
Since march we have been in monotonous condition,
And I’m sick and tired of this.
It has been so dull that the days just pass by,
I could even say that I feel like I am just merely existing,
Which I really don’t wanna do, I want to live,
To do something different than ordinary,
There are many options though, but the only thing stopping me
Is actually me.
Be it my laziness or the habit of finding excuses,
They always get the better of me,
However I hope this month might be a little different at least,
Well it isn’t going to be unless I make it so, I’ll try my best.
Let’s discuss September to-do-list.
- Take a walk in the park.
- Create a notebook for thoughts and ideas.
- Read something new.
- Set small, achievable day to day goals.
- Witness the beginning of fall (probably around 22 Sept.) and be present in nature.
- Start being organized.
- Finish what you’ve started.
- Learn something new.
- Have at least two or more things to be grateful for at the end of the month.
I guess that should be good for now,
Also, trying to do everything at once is not a very good idea,
So I’ve made a template for every day, let’s do our best this month.
If you want you can download the image below.
Click below to download.
If you’d like listen to our podcast, here.
For more posts like this you can read My Journal.
Read more from blog The Caffables